Miguel Salas, originally from Puerto Rico, began his early professional stages in television and broadcast production. He started as a News photographer and Broadcast Technician for ABC, Telemundo, Univision, and The Golf Channel, among other television networks. He then ventured to the seven seas where he worked as Head Broadcast Technician for Royal Caribbean Cruise lines. Currently, he is a Miami based Travel Photographer and Filmmaker.
I am an adventurer at heart; I yearn to see the world, to grasp everything life has to offer. Through my photography I hope to capture the human experience, and to share it. I hope to inspire others to see life as I do, through my lens. With my photographs, I attempt to capture the delicate beauty of each fleeting moment, whether it’s exploring the everglades in Florida or participating in the spiritual Holi festival in India. I’ve learned so much through my journeys. Most importantly, that language is not a barrier for friendships, and that borders cannot contain human connection. These lessons and the incredible diversity of the world, from nature to culture, is exactly what I hope to express in my photography.
- Solo Exibition Ampersan Studio Miami Art District 2019
- Art Expo New York 2019
- 2019 Photography Annual United Arts Council of Collier County
- Art Bravo Jurried Fine Art Show Artserve Fort Lauderdale, Fl
- Red Dot Miami Art Week 2018
- Art Expo New York 2018
- Leica Photography Presentation: Holi
- 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year 2017